5/10/2005

Lies I've been told by recorded voices while on hold today

  • We're currently experiencing unusually high call volumes
  • We appreciate your patience
  • We're doing everything we can to answer your call promptly
  • Your call is very important to us
  • Someone will be with you momentarily
  • An agent will be with you shortly
I wonder, while listenting to the loop again, if the people who record these short lies think about this as they're recording them. "My voice will be played over and over saying things that are clearly not true, angering countless callers... maybe I should reconsider this job?"

Do they ever have personal trust issues? "Baby... you know I was only out playing poker with the guys." "You told me I was a valued customer and my call would be answered quickly too, you bastard!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home