5/25/2006

Dread and dessert

I lose my office tomorrow. We're having a knock-down going-away party. I'm baking a nice apple cake. Mmm. And then next week, I'm going to be assigned to work in an open space, which will drive me insane, hopefully to move to cubicles (wait, not cubicles -- the Herman Miller cubicle, the Action Office or the Resolve, maybe) in July.

I gotta say -- and I say this knowing people from work read HLWT -- I don't think I'm going to make it to the part with the fancy cubicles. I can't work in two feet of table space, and I don't understand why someone would make me do so.

My apple cake is really good, though, and it's going to be nice, even if it's the last time, to host an Arpan & Derek Friday Party in the House of Sarcasm 2 and make margaritas for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home