7/14/2006

Wow... it's done

Manuscript, unformatted: 192 pages. 89,385 words in 17 chapters. I added and cut a ton of stuff in this version.

Microsoft Word has, btw, been a huge pain in my ass through this whole thing in a way it's never been before. It's been unable to hold formatting, for instance, which is a ridiculous pain in the ass when I'm breaking chapters out, editing them, and pushing them back into the larger manuscript.

Anyway. Tomorrow's the Seattle-to-Portland. That ought to be fun. And by fun I mean "not really that fun at all".

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Not really that fun at all" Why do it then? I have never understood these events (including marathons, etc). Everyone seems so misesrable

kenshin

 
At 10:07 AM , Blogger DMZ said...

I'm in it for the T-shirts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home