8/04/2006

Unemployment

I went to the grocery store this morning and the cashier asked me if I had the day off and I told her I was unemployed. "Any prospects?" she asked. I laughed. I don't know.

Every day I think the chances I go back into IT drop by a percent, half a percent, and I'm more likely to try and stick it out as a writer. Which would certainly make life spicier.

I got up this morning determined not to let the deadline stress get to me. I made breakfast, finished up some new material on the steroids chapter (turned out nicely), and moved on from there. All in all, I wasn't as productive as some of the other days lately, but I'm a lot happier with the product, and I'm settling in for the evening session with the M's game on, and I feel pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home