1/25/2007

And we're up

I'm off Movable Type. I moved off blogger because it was terrible about publishing remotely... we'll see how that goes with the new version. Having problems publishing remotely is better than not being able to publish.

Movable Type was nice, the interface is slick, and I liked the build-once serve-many-times model, but I can't tolerate software that breaks once you get it up and running. Really, if I use the generic template and it breaks after nine days of posting, isn't it reasonable to expect life's going to get harder as things get more complicated?

I'll be moving posts/comments over as I have the chance.

I find it funny that this post sits on the temporary page just ahead of the "Die Blogger Die post".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home